Meet Gretchen and the kids!!
We are looking for a very special home for this family because they deserve nothing but the best!
– large enough farm to accommodate this family of 3
– the family will not be separated and must stay together
– proper housing and fencing
– have an existing large animal vet
– all existing animals must be fully vetted. If there are goats, they must be tested for CL, CAE, and Johnes. (NO breeding may take place at the adoptive home)
– committed to providing proper nutrition and vet care
If you can provide all that, please fill out an adoption application here:
The adoption fee for the family of three is $300
Meet these wonderful animals that need a home. Visit their profile pages and get to know them a bit better.
Celine and her 5 kiddos
I can be your little bro!
Why Blue? Well one of my eyes is blue!
Lovable snuggle bug
I am so Handsome!
I'm playful, come visit me!
I'm curious and just the sweetest!
They call me Ms Wiggly because I walk with a wiggle!
They call me G-Unit
Brianne is special needs and would do best in a home that can adopt one or two of her family members
I'm boss pig of my family!
They call me Penny
Gotta lotta living to do!
Brianne is an incredibly sweet and gentle young pig. Brianne is special needs and will need a home that is willing to love a special needs pig.
We're Stevie & Sebastian!
Dreams really do come true
Pigs like Betty are very special to us!
I love treats!
Daisy, Flower, and Bam
I'm a lover, not a fighter
I get along with everyone, I am Hercules!
Busiest pig at the Sanctuary
I LOVE sneaking snout snuggles
I'm a sweetheart
I promise once you get to know me you'll fall in love with me!
Come visit me!
We both know how to use the drive-through window!
People say I'm adorable!
I'm the middle child
I'm the baby girl!
Sweet as the cookie!
A distinguished gentleman